6 October, 2023
Comments : 1 Posted in : Drinks of the Week, Tailgate Drinks on by : Chuck Tags: Apple, Cocktail, Drink of the Week, Lemon, Vodka
Inspired by the “Big Apple” and “teachable moments”, the Bad Teacher might not be the best way to get your lessons straight, but it could be the tastiest.
- 1 part apple juice
- 2 parts vodka
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- Cardamom pods or 1/8th teaspoon/dusting of ground cardamom
- 1/2 an apple, chopped
- Sugar syrup/apple juice to taste
- Mince the apple, and put it in a cocktail shaker.
- Put in lemon juice and cardamom pods/ground cardamom, and muddle.
- Put in ice and vodka, and let sit for 1 minute.
- Put in apple juice and optional sugar syrup, and shake.
- Strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with an apple slice and optionally a maraschino cherry.