1 September, 2023
Naan Grill Pizzas
This one came directly from my father-in-law, who pointed me towards this easy naan pizza recipe that is so easy you can simply plop it on a covered grill. These are perfect for tailgating because they’re the perfect size and not hard to do. Just get a container of sauce, a pack of cheese, some herbs – and boom.
- Package of Naan bread (4 pieces)
- 1/2 cup of either plain tomato sauce or Marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Grated Parmesan (optional)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Pepperoni (optional)
- Pineapple (optional)
- With a spoon, evenly spread the sauce on the naan bread, leaving about an inch from the side.
- Apply cheese and optional toppings (making sure not to over-pack it)
- Place on a hot grill or griddle, cover and cook for 5 minutes (checking halfway)
- Let cool a minute or two, and optionally slice and serve.