9 September, 2022
LFN’s Hot Buttery Brandy
Posted in : Drinks of the Week, Tailgate Drinks on by : Chuck Tags: Brandy, Drink of the Week, Hot Buttery Brandy, Hot Drinks
For a colder, rainy tailgate, the perfect companion is hot buttery brandy with the perfect blend of fall spices that can confuse you, for a minute, if you close your eyes, that you’re drinking hot cider.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsps light brown soft sugar
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 clove
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 1 cup brandy
- Place the water, sugar, butter and spices in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer on low heat.
- Stir to dissolve and mix the butter and simmer for 1 minute.
- Take it off the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Divide the hot water mix into two brandy glasses or any glass of your choice.
- Top with half the brandy in each glass.
- Stir to mix and serve immediately.