30 September, 2022
Aperol Wine Spritzer
Sweeping the world has been the Aperol Wine Spritzer, and it’s specifically swept through the my household, as my wife has insisted I make it ever since we bought that bottle of Prosecco. It’s a favorite here, the perfect blend of sweet and bitters.
- 4 parts Prosecco sparkling wine
- 2 parts Aperol (or Campari)
- 1 part seltzer water
- Splash of citrus (optional; I like a splash of lemon or lime in mine)
- Orange Slice for garnish (blood orange preferred)
- Pour the ice in a tumbler.
- Put in the 2 parts Aperol and let it sit for about a minute.
- Put in the Prosecco, seltzer, and splash of citrus.
- Mix with a chopstick for 30 seconds and garnish with orange slice.